RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.kingsvillerecord.com/search/?q=&t=article&l=25&d=&d1=&d2=&s=start_time&sd=desc&c%5B%5D=news/crime*&f=rss. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.
- 44 year sentence for solicitation of a minor September 1, 2018A Nueces County man was sentenced to more than 40 years in prison Wednesday after he was convicted of attempting to solicit a minor in Kingsville online.Staff Report
- Pct. 4 Justice of the Peace case still on hold August 4, 2018The next step in the ongoing legal dispute over the Pct. 4 Kleberg County Justice of the Peace position will remain unanswered for a few more weeks, after a judge ruled to grant an extension in the ca
- Pct. 4 challenger contests election results June 13, 2018The challenger in the race for Pct. 4 Kleberg County Justice of the Peace is contesting the election results in district court, alleging illegal votes were counted in favor of the incumbent.
- IBC robber sentenced to 25 years in prison May 19, 2018Four years after he leaped onto the counter of an International Bank of Commerce branch in Kingsville, waved a gun and demanded cash, Mario Martinez was sentenced to 25 years in prison Friday.
- Rose accepts plea deal for manslaughter April 28, 2018A 28-year-old woman who was arrested in 2016 for murder pleaded guilty to a lesser charge last week and was sentenced to 15 years in prison.
- J.P. ordered to training for ‘redneck’ comment April 28, 2018The State Commission on Judicial Conduct issued a warning to a Kleberg County Justice of the Peace last week for using the term “redneck” in his courtroom.
- Texas Supreme Court rules in favor of URI against Kleberg County March 28, 2018A more than decade old legal battle between Kleberg County and Uranium Resources Inc. effectively came to an end last week, when the Texas Supreme Court ruled against the county.
- Kingsville man gets six years in prison for high speed chase March 17, 2018On March 8, a DeWitt County jury sentenced 31-year-old Orry Arthur to six years in prison for evading arrest with a vehicle after a four day trial, according to a press release from the DeWitt CountySubmitted Item
- Robbery suspect enters guilty plea March 3, 2018A local man accused of robbing a Kingsville bank at gunpoint in 2014 was set to go to trial last week, but instead entered a guilty plea in open court.Staff Report
- Grace period for city warrants ends Friday February 21, 2018Anyone with an outstanding traffic, parking or similar ticket in the city has until Friday to take advantage of a grace period for offenders during a statewide warrant roundup that is currently underwStaff Report
- H.M. King basketball wins season opener November 17, 2018A big third quarter helped spur the H.M. King Brahmas to a season-opening win over the Skidmore-Tynan Bobcats on Tuesday, 77-23.
- Lions win opener, week includes trip to SA November 17, 2018The Santa Gertrudis Academy Lions started their season in the win column, knocking off the Alice Coyotes, 59-45, on Tuesday.
- Turnovers help end Bulls’ season November 17, 2018Five turnovers did in the H.M. King Brahmas in their 4A-Division I bi-district playoff against the Gonzales Apaches on Thursday in Jourdanton, as the Bulls suffered a 35-15 loss to see their season co
- Brahmas sink Pirates, ready for playoffs November 14, 2018The H.M. King Brahmas look like they are peaking at the right time of the year, ending their regular season with a 48-0 shutout victory over the Hidalgo Pirates on Friday at Javelina Stadium.
- Lions finish year with road loss November 14, 2018The Santa Gertrudis Academy Lions concluded their season in a losing effort to the Aransas Pass Panthers, 40-8, on the road on Friday.
- Overcast and 59 F at Kingsville, Naval Air Station, TXWinds are North at 17.3 MPH (15 KT). The humidity is 87%. The wind chill is 56. Last Updated on Nov 18 2018, 3:23 pm CST.
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.rssweather.com/zipcode/78363/wx.php. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.