A Kingsville man was arrested Wednesday in connection with a shooting that left a another man in critical condition after he was allegedly shot in the head while driving his vehicle early Monday morning.
UPDATE (1:32 p.m.) Following the publication of the original story, Chief Torres provided an update in which he said Perez is in critical condition in the hospital.
A traffic stop in Riviera led to the arrest of a man who was carrying multiple bundles of cocaine inside his vehicle, according to a press release from the Kleberg County Sheriff’s Office on Monday.
A man suspected in a robbery in Victoria was arrested in Kingsville after a search warrant was executed by the Kingsville Police Department on Monday.
The Kleberg County Sheriff’s Office assisted in the execution of a search warrant by the Drug Enforcement Administration, which led to an arrest in Kingsville last week.
A Kingsville man was arrested on multiple charges Thursday after an estimated $30,000 in allegedly stolen property – including firearms, jewelry and electronic equipment – was recovered from his residence.
Officials with the Kleberg County Sheriff’s Office said Friday an illegal credit card skimmer was found and removed from a gas pump at a convenience store in Riviera.
Officials with the Kingsville Police Department said officers were dispatched to the Murphy USA station at 1120 E. General Cavazos Blvd. Friday in reference to a customer who had attempted to pay with a counterfeit bill.
A Corpus Christi man was arrested Tuesday when he was allegedly found to be in possession of nearly 100 Xanax pills along with synthetic marijuana after a Kleberg County Sheriff deputy stopped to assist him with car trouble.
Editor's note: This article has been updated to include bond information on Garza.
- Badgers lose heartbreaker before bye week September 15, 2019With under two minutes left in the fourth quarter of play, the Taft Greyhounds (1-2) scored on a 39-yard touchdown run to secure a victory over the Bishop Badgers (0-3) in a one-point game, 41-40.Frank Cardenas Reporter
- Bulls, Lions and Seahawks each lose week 3 bouts. September 14, 2019Brahmas have turnover woes, lose to Mustangs.Frank Cardenas Reporter
- Kingsville athletes earn international awards September 12, 2019A trip north of the U.S. border for two area athletes became an award-winning showcase at the International Powerlifting Federation’s World Powerlifting Championships.Frank Cardenas Reporter
- Bulldogs take lead from Academy Lions September 12, 2019The Santa Gertrudis Academy Lions (0-1) dropped their season opener to Banquete (1-1) last Friday after the Bulldogs pulled off the come from behind win, 22-11.Frank Cardenas Reporter
- Seahawks break losing streak September 12, 2019The Riviera Seahawks (1-1) defeated Woodsboro (0-2), 26-2, last Friday and snapped a 13-game regular season losing streak that began with a loss to the Eagles back in 2017.Frank Cardenas Reporter
- Partly Cloudy and 82 F at Kingsville, Naval Air Station, TXWinds are East at 8.1 MPH (7 KT). The pressure is 1014.0 mb and the humidity is 74%. The heat index is 87. Last Updated on Sep 15 2019, 8:56 pm CDT.
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.rssweather.com/zipcode/78363/wx.php. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.