A 22-year-old man was arrested Sunday after he allegedly robbed a convenience store on King Street at gunpoint.
A former Kleberg County jailer pleaded guilty Tuesday to charges he had improper sexual contact with a female inmate last year.
A gunman responsible for killing more than 20 people in a church south of San Antonio Sunday briefly volunteered at First Baptist Church Kingsville in 2014, the church confirmed this week.
The Kingsville Police Department is seeking the public’s assistance in solving a rash of burglaries in the neighborhoods west of Texas A&M University-Kingsville. Officers discovered most of the bu
The Kingsville Police Department is warning local businesses to be on the lookout, after a rash of purchases being made in the area with stolen checks.
A multi-agency raid in Corpus Christi resulted in the arrest of man who authorities say has been distributing cocaine in Kingsville.
Task force agents in Kleberg County arrested a 28-year-old Houston man Monday after a search of his car on U.S. Highway 77 revealed drugs, a gun and cash.
A 53-year-old man facing murder charges in Kleberg County pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of manslaughter with a deadly weapon last week and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.
The Kleberg County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a shooting that occurred on Armstrong Street last week.
Just two weeks after a local store opened its doors on King Street, burglars broke a window and took lottery tickets, cash and other items from inside.
- Former Kleberg jailer pleads guilty to sex with inmate November 15, 2017A former Kleberg County jailer pleaded guilty Tuesday to charges he had improper sexual contact with a female inmate last year.
- Local man sentenced to 8 years September 30, 2017A 53-year-old man facing murder charges in Kleberg County pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of manslaughter with a deadly weapon last week and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.
- Reality Winner informational gathering set for Sept. 2 August 19, 2017Family and supporters of Reality Winner to hold event at South Gate Mall parking lot.
- Kingsville man gets prison for synthetic pot August 19, 2017A Kingsville man last week was sentenced to eight years in prison after he pleaded guilty to a first-degree felony drug charge stemming from his arrest for possessing synthetic marijuana earlier this
- Murder suspect extradited from Missouri back to Kleberg County August 18, 2017The suspect accused of fatally stabbing a Kingsville man on July 1 was extradited back to Kleberg County from Missouri on Thursday to await trial.
- Murder suspect indicted for fatal stabbing August 5, 2017Murder charge stems from July 1 death of 37-year-old Raul Rodriguez.
- Murder suspect refuses to waive extradition July 19, 2017The suspect recently arrested in Missouri for the fatal July 1 stabbing of a Kingsville man has refused to waive extradition, pushing his return to Kleberg County back by at least a month.
- Kingsville man pleads guilty to kidnapping July 12, 2017A Kingsville man accused of trying to kidnap a woman and her children at knifepoint in March 2016 pleaded guilty to the charge on Monday, the same day jury selection for his trial was scheduled to beg
- Jury selection for kidnapping trial set for Monday July 8, 2017The trial of a Kingsville man accused of assaulting and trying to kidnap a woman and her children at knifepoint in March 2016 is scheduled to get underway with jury selection on Monday in the 105th Di
- Local man not guilty in sexual assault case July 1, 2017Six years after the initial allegation, it took a Kleberg County jury three hours to render a verdict of not guilty of continuous sexual abuse of a young child in the trial of Orlando Gonzalez late Th
- Balanced start for SGA Lions November 18, 2017The Santa Gertrudis Academy Lions had a good start to their season on Tuesday, with a 77-60 win over the Alice Coyotes.
- Busy week for H.M. King Lady Brahmas November 18, 2017The H.M. King Lady Brahmas went 2-0 on the first day of the Woodsboro tournament on Thursday, pushing their season record to 3-2.
- Brahmas move on to area; Badgers, Seahawks fall in first round November 18, 2017La Vernia Bears 6, H.M. King Brahmas 28
- Jerseys pull away from Lions in second half November 15, 2017The 2017 season came to a disappointing end for the Santa Gertrudis Academy Lions on Friday as they fell on the road to the Falfurrias Jerseys, 25-7.
- Gabe Castillo headed to Texas Tech November 15, 2017Two years after giving a verbal commitment, Riviera’s Gabe Castillo officially signed his national letter of intent to continue his baseball career at Texas Tech on Monday.
- Mostly Cloudy and 80 F at Kingsville, Naval Air Station, TXWinds are South at 6.9 MPH (6 KT). The pressure is 1010.0 mb and the humidity is 56%. The heat index is 81. Last Updated on Nov 21 2017, 12:56 pm CST.
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.rssweather.com/zipcode/78363/wx.php. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.