The Kleberg County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a shooting that occurred on Armstrong Street last week.
Just two weeks after a local store opened its doors on King Street, burglars broke a window and took lottery tickets, cash and other items from inside.
A local doctor charged with the sexual assault of several patients was arraigned on those charges in Hidalgo County last week.
The Corpus Christi Medical Examiner’s office has released preliminary autopsy results for the 26-year-old man killed in Bishop last week, although few other details have been released by law enforceme
Deputy finds bundles of cash hidden underneath rear seat of vehicle during stop.
A Kingsville man last week was sentenced to eight years in prison after he pleaded guilty to a first-degree felony drug charge stemming from his arrest for possessing synthetic marijuana earlier this
The suspect accused of fatally stabbing a Kingsville man on July 1 was extradited back to Kleberg County from Missouri on Thursday to await trial.
Kingsville police are asking for the public’s help in identifying the person who stabbed a 29-year-old man multiple times on Friday night in the 900 block of 14th Street.
Murder charge stems from July 1 death of 37-year-old Raul Rodriguez.
1836 Armory donates new equipment to Kleberg County Sheriff's Office.
- Kingsville man gets prison for synthetic pot August 19, 2017A Kingsville man last week was sentenced to eight years in prison after he pleaded guilty to a first-degree felony drug charge stemming from his arrest for possessing synthetic marijuana earlier this
- Reality Winner informational gathering set for Sept. 2 August 19, 2017Family and supporters of Reality Winner to hold event at South Gate Mall parking lot.
- Murder suspect extradited from Missouri back to Kleberg County August 18, 2017The suspect accused of fatally stabbing a Kingsville man on July 1 was extradited back to Kleberg County from Missouri on Thursday to await trial.
- Murder suspect indicted for fatal stabbing August 5, 2017Murder charge stems from July 1 death of 37-year-old Raul Rodriguez.
- Murder suspect refuses to waive extradition July 19, 2017The suspect recently arrested in Missouri for the fatal July 1 stabbing of a Kingsville man has refused to waive extradition, pushing his return to Kleberg County back by at least a month.
- Kingsville man pleads guilty to kidnapping July 12, 2017A Kingsville man accused of trying to kidnap a woman and her children at knifepoint in March 2016 pleaded guilty to the charge on Monday, the same day jury selection for his trial was scheduled to beg
- Jury selection for kidnapping trial set for Monday July 8, 2017The trial of a Kingsville man accused of assaulting and trying to kidnap a woman and her children at knifepoint in March 2016 is scheduled to get underway with jury selection on Monday in the 105th Di
- Local man not guilty in sexual assault case July 1, 2017Six years after the initial allegation, it took a Kleberg County jury three hours to render a verdict of not guilty of continuous sexual abuse of a young child in the trial of Orlando Gonzalez late Th
- Texas Supreme Court to hear URI, county case June 23, 2017The ongoing legal battle between Kleberg County and Uranium Resources Inc. is now headed to the Texas Supreme Court.
- Bond revoked for robbery suspect June 14, 2017The suspect accused of robbing a Kingsville bank in 2014 had his bond revoked on Monday, but a district judge allowed him the opportunity to post a new $40,000 bond that would enable a new exemption r
- Javelinas honor fallen opponent September 23, 2017The Texas A&M University-Kingsville Javelinas were involved in a tragic accident that made national headlines last week when Robert Grays, a cornerback for the Midwestern State Mustangs, suffered
- Brahma defense dominates Robstown September 23, 2017It wasn’t the prettiest win, but the H.M. King Brahmas evened their season record with a 27-6 victory over the Robstown Cottonpickers on Thursday in Robstown.
- Bishop takes latest chapter against Academy September 23, 2017Strong starts led the way for Bishop to take the latest round in their volleyball rivalry with Santa Gertrudis Academy on Tuesday, with the Lady Badgers taking a 25-12, 25-13, 21-25 and 25-18 win in t
- Seahawks victorious in overtime classic; Badgers win big in the Valley September 23, 2017Skidmore-Tynan Bobcats 34, Riviera Seahawks 40 (Overtime)
- Big second half keeps Bishop undefeated September 20, 2017The Bishop Badgers claimed a victory in the Battle of the Badgers with a 34-2 win over the Ben Bolt Badgers to remain undefeated on Friday night in Ben Bolt.Fred Salinas
- Fair and 80 F at Kingsville, Naval Air Station, TXWinds are East at 6.9 MPH (6 KT). The pressure is 1009.7 mb and the humidity is 87%. The heat index is 85. Last Updated on Sep 23 2017, 10:56 pm CDT.
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.rssweather.com/zipcode/78363/wx.php. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.