RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.kingsvillerecord.com/search/?q=&t=article&l=25&d=&d1=&d2=&s=start_time&sd=desc&c%5B%5D=news/crime*&f=rss. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.
- Pct. 4 challenger contests election results June 13, 2018The challenger in the race for Pct. 4 Kleberg County Justice of the Peace is contesting the election results in district court, alleging illegal votes were counted in favor of the incumbent.
- IBC robber sentenced to 25 years in prison May 19, 2018Four years after he leaped onto the counter of an International Bank of Commerce branch in Kingsville, waved a gun and demanded cash, Mario Martinez was sentenced to 25 years in prison Friday.
- Rose accepts plea deal for manslaughter April 28, 2018A 28-year-old woman who was arrested in 2016 for murder pleaded guilty to a lesser charge last week and was sentenced to 15 years in prison.
- J.P. ordered to training for ‘redneck’ comment April 28, 2018The State Commission on Judicial Conduct issued a warning to a Kleberg County Justice of the Peace last week for using the term “redneck” in his courtroom.
- Texas Supreme Court rules in favor of URI against Kleberg County March 28, 2018A more than decade old legal battle between Kleberg County and Uranium Resources Inc. effectively came to an end last week, when the Texas Supreme Court ruled against the county.
- Kingsville man gets six years in prison for high speed chase March 17, 2018On March 8, a DeWitt County jury sentenced 31-year-old Orry Arthur to six years in prison for evading arrest with a vehicle after a four day trial, according to a press release from the DeWitt CountySubmitted Item
- Robbery suspect enters guilty plea March 3, 2018A local man accused of robbing a Kingsville bank at gunpoint in 2014 was set to go to trial last week, but instead entered a guilty plea in open court.Staff Report
- Grace period for city warrants ends Friday February 21, 2018Anyone with an outstanding traffic, parking or similar ticket in the city has until Friday to take advantage of a grace period for offenders during a statewide warrant roundup that is currently underwStaff Report
- Bail denied for Reality Winner February 3, 2018A Kleberg County native accused of leaking classified information in June will remain behind bars until her trial.By Allen D. Fisher Managing Editor
- Two TAMUK students’ families file lawsuit January 27, 2018The families of two Texas A&M University-Kingsville students who died in a car accident last year are suing Enterprise Rent-A-Car and General Motors.By Allen D. Fisher Managing Editor
- Saidi Castillo named Player of the Year July 18, 2018The postseason awards continue to roll in for the state champion Santa Gertrudis Academy softball team, with five Lady Lions earning all-state honors from the Texas Sports Writers Association, led by
- H.M. King’s Garza signs to run college track July 14, 2018After a high school career that included district and area championships, along with an appearance at a UIL state meet, H.M. King’s David Garza will continue his track career at the collegiate level,
- Riviera Seahawks announce all-district selections July 14, 2018Coming off their first appearance in the regional quarterfinals in a decade, the Riviera Seahawks earned plenty of accolades from District 32-2A this season.
- Parks dept. hosts Olympic relays for campers July 11, 2018Campers at the Kingsville/Kleberg-Kenedy County 2018 Summer Youth Adventure Camp competed in team relays on Thursday, their version of Olympic competitions as part of the camp.
- Alexander named to Texas Collegiate All-Star team July 7, 2018Courtesy of Texas-A&M University-Kingsville
- A Few Clouds and 88 F at Kingsville, Naval Air Station, TXWinds are Southeast at 17.3 MPH (15 KT). The pressure is 1011.1 mb and the humidity is 66%. The heat index is 98. Last Updated on Jul 19 2018, 7:56 pm CDT.
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.rssweather.com/zipcode/78363/wx.php. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.