Agents with the U.S. Border Patrol were kept busy over the holiday week with a number of high-profile arrests throughout South Texas.
A search warrant on a home on Johnson Street led to the seizure of illegal drugs and the arrest of a Kingsville woman last week.
A Kingsville man was arrested in Jim Wells County Sunday and charged with participating in a cockfighting operation.
A search warrant at a home on First Street in Kingsville Thursday led to the arrest of a 24-year-old man and the seizure of marijuana and cocaine.
Kingsville police are asking for the public’s help in locating a driver involved in a hit and run accident last week.
By Christopher Maher
A Kingsville man was arrested Friday after several illegal narcotics were discovered by police during a search at his residence.
A 22-year-old man was arrested Sunday after he allegedly robbed a convenience store on King Street at gunpoint.
A former Kleberg County jailer pleaded guilty Tuesday to charges he had improper sexual contact with a female inmate last year.
A gunman responsible for killing more than 20 people in a church south of San Antonio Sunday briefly volunteered at First Baptist Church Kingsville in 2014, the church confirmed this week.
- Former Kleberg jailer pleads guilty to sex with inmate November 15, 2017A former Kleberg County jailer pleaded guilty Tuesday to charges he had improper sexual contact with a female inmate last year.
- Local man sentenced to 8 years September 30, 2017A 53-year-old man facing murder charges in Kleberg County pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of manslaughter with a deadly weapon last week and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.
- Reality Winner informational gathering set for Sept. 2 August 19, 2017Family and supporters of Reality Winner to hold event at South Gate Mall parking lot.
- Kingsville man gets prison for synthetic pot August 19, 2017A Kingsville man last week was sentenced to eight years in prison after he pleaded guilty to a first-degree felony drug charge stemming from his arrest for possessing synthetic marijuana earlier this
- Murder suspect extradited from Missouri back to Kleberg County August 18, 2017The suspect accused of fatally stabbing a Kingsville man on July 1 was extradited back to Kleberg County from Missouri on Thursday to await trial.
- Murder suspect indicted for fatal stabbing August 5, 2017Murder charge stems from July 1 death of 37-year-old Raul Rodriguez.
- Murder suspect refuses to waive extradition July 19, 2017The suspect recently arrested in Missouri for the fatal July 1 stabbing of a Kingsville man has refused to waive extradition, pushing his return to Kleberg County back by at least a month.
- Kingsville man pleads guilty to kidnapping July 12, 2017A Kingsville man accused of trying to kidnap a woman and her children at knifepoint in March 2016 pleaded guilty to the charge on Monday, the same day jury selection for his trial was scheduled to beg
- Jury selection for kidnapping trial set for Monday July 8, 2017The trial of a Kingsville man accused of assaulting and trying to kidnap a woman and her children at knifepoint in March 2016 is scheduled to get underway with jury selection on Monday in the 105th Di
- Local man not guilty in sexual assault case July 1, 2017Six years after the initial allegation, it took a Kleberg County jury three hours to render a verdict of not guilty of continuous sexual abuse of a young child in the trial of Orlando Gonzalez late Th
- Badgers, Seahawks in state polls January 17, 2018The first baseball preseason polls were released earlier this week, with the Bishop Badgers and Riviera Seahawks entering the season as state-ranked teams.
- Academy, Bishop split first soccer games January 17, 2018The Santa Gertrudis Academy Lions and Bishop Badgers played their first soccer games against each other on Friday, with the Lady Lions earning a 6-1 win in the first game in their program’s history, w
- Brahmas fall to Pirates in dramatic finish January 13, 2018The H.M. King Brahmas had a chance at the end, but Jacob Villarreal’s running hook shot bounced off the front of the rim, allowing the Rockport-Fulton Pirates to escape Kingsville with a 41-40 win on
- Lady Brahmas come back for district win January 13, 2018The H.M. King Lady Brahmas trailed by nine points midway through the third quarter on Tuesday, but finished their game against Rockport-Fulton on a big run to defeat the Lady Pirates, 37-31.
- Seahawks stay unbeaten in district January 10, 2018The Riviera Seahawks moved to 3-0 in District 31-2A games on Friday after defeating the Benavides Eagles, 52-41.
- Overcast and 44 F at Kingsville, Naval Air Station, TXWinds are North at 11.5 MPH (10 KT). The pressure is 1031.4 mb and the humidity is 41%. The wind chill is 38. Last Updated on Jan 18 2018, 12:56 pm CST.
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.rssweather.com/zipcode/78363/wx.php. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.