1836 Armory donates new equipment to Kleberg County Sheriff's Office.
Several attempts were made over a two-day span last week to steal vehicles in Kingsville, with two pickup trucks stolen from homes around town and others broken into, police said on Thursday.
Man threatening to harm himself taken into custody for mental health uation.
The suspect recently arrested in Missouri for the fatal July 1 stabbing of a Kingsville man has refused to waive extradition, pushing his return to Kleberg County back by at least a month.
A hot list of municipal warrants has been issued by the Kingsville Municipal Court.
Kingsville police are asking for the public’s help in finding the individuals or person responsible for the theft of a vehicle from a local automotive repair garage, then returning it a couple of days
Agents with the South Texas Specialized Crimes and Narcotics Task Force seized several bundles of cocaine Tuesday afternoon that were hidden inside a false compartment, arresting a Pharr resident on a
Traffic stop leads to felony charge for marijuana possession.
Kingsville police have arrested a suspect in the murder of Raul Rodriguez, with authorities tracking the individual to St. Joseph, Mo. and reportedly obtaining a confession.
Law enforcement officers gathered Friday to honor those killed in the line of duty.
- Murder suspect refuses to waive extradition July 19, 2017The suspect recently arrested in Missouri for the fatal July 1 stabbing of a Kingsville man has refused to waive extradition, pushing his return to Kleberg County back by at least a month.
- Kingsville man pleads guilty to kidnapping July 12, 2017A Kingsville man accused of trying to kidnap a woman and her children at knifepoint in March 2016 pleaded guilty to the charge on Monday, the same day jury selection for his trial was scheduled to beg
- Jury selection for kidnapping trial set for Monday July 8, 2017The trial of a Kingsville man accused of assaulting and trying to kidnap a woman and her children at knifepoint in March 2016 is scheduled to get underway with jury selection on Monday in the 105th Di
- Local man not guilty in sexual assault case July 1, 2017Six years after the initial allegation, it took a Kleberg County jury three hours to render a verdict of not guilty of continuous sexual abuse of a young child in the trial of Orlando Gonzalez late Th
- Texas Supreme Court to hear URI, county case June 23, 2017The ongoing legal battle between Kleberg County and Uranium Resources Inc. is now headed to the Texas Supreme Court.
- Bond revoked for robbery suspect June 14, 2017The suspect accused of robbing a Kingsville bank in 2014 had his bond revoked on Monday, but a district judge allowed him the opportunity to post a new $40,000 bond that would enable a new exemption r
- Police to comply with SB 4 May 13, 2017Area law enforcement officials last week said they were ready to comply with a new bill recently signed into law by Gov. Greg Abbott that would, in part, allow for individuals to be questioned about t
- CASA volunteer making a difference April 26, 2017For 21-year-old Yesenia Martinez, volunteering with the Brush Country Court Appointed Special Advocates has been a blessing, though not just for her.
- JP reprimanded for judicial conduct violations April 22, 2017A local justice of the peace was reprimanded and ordered by state officials to complete additional education for several violations of judicial conduct, including using racially insensitive language i
- ‘Not guilty’ verdict in 2013 burning case April 1, 2017A Kleberg County jury took a little over an hour to return a verdict of not guilty in the case of a local woman accused of setting her boyfriend on fire in 2013 following an argument the couple had at
- TAMUK volleyball hosting alumni game July 15, 2017The Texas A&M University-Kingsville volleyball team is hosting an alumni game Aug. 19 at 2 p.m. in the Gil E. Steinke Physical Education Center.Staff Report
- Riviera Seahawk cheer teams bring home awards, recognitions July 12, 2017Teams earn chance to perform in London, Houston events.Submitted Item
- Academy places in Lone Star Cup July 8, 2017Santa Gertrudis Academy came in tied for 17th in the UIL 3A Lone Star Cup for the 2016-17 school year.
- Mustangs gear up for another summer July 5, 2017The Texas Mustangs baseball team held their second tryout of the summer this past weekend, and is looking to have another next weekend.
- Skate park construction underway July 1, 2017Facility could be open for public use by this fall, city officials have said.
- Fair and 100 F at Kingsville, Naval Air Station, TXWinds are from the Southeast at 13.8 gusting to 20.7 MPH (12 gusting to 18 KT). The pressure is 1012.5 mb and the humidity is 45%. The heat index is 113. Last Updated on Jul 22 2017, 1:56 pm CDT.
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.rssweather.com/zipcode/78363/wx.php. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.