Deputies with the Kleberg County Sheriff’s Office arrested a man over the weekend who was found to have gummie candy that is believed to contain the drug THC.
The Bishop Police Department is investigating the death of a man whose body was found in a residence on Second Street.
On Feb. 26, 2019, the South Texas Specialized Crimes and Narcotics Task Force; San Patricio Sheriff’s Department and Nueces County Sheriff’s Department, assisted by the Homeland Security Investigations Office in Corpus Christi and U.S. Border Patrol Station in Kingsville, conducted…
A Kingsville man was sentenced to 30 years in prison Friday after pleading guilty to charges he robbed a convenience store at knife-point last year.
A nearly three-year investigation by the South Texas Specialized Crimes and Narcotics Task Force culminated Thursday afternoon with the execution of search and seizure warrants in Kleberg and Nueces Counties and the arrest of three Kingsville residents on multiple illegal…
The South Texas Specialized Crimes and Narcotics Task Force seized $206,340 in a traffic stop conducted on Valentine’s Day last week.
On Jan. 23 and 24, during two separate traffic stops, South Texas Specialized Crimes and Narcotics Task Force agents seized suspected drug proceeds and weapons.
The Texas Department of Public Safety is recently increased the reward for Anthony Gonzales, 45, Texas 10 Most Wanted Fugitive to $15,000 for information leading to his capture if the tip comes in during the month of January.
The Kingsville Police Department arrested a man who allegedly stole a Kingsville taxicab and assaulted and robbed a 70-year-old man last week in Kingsville.
South Texas Specialized Crimes and Narcotics Task Force agents and Live Oak County Sheriff’s Department deputies conducted joint operations that resulted in a seizure $314,860 in suspected drug proceeds.
- Lady Lions handle London, 8-0 March 21, 2019The Santa Gertrudis Academy Lions softball team remains undefeated in District 31-3A, after defeating the London Pirates 8-0 on Tuesday night.Frank Cardenas Reporter
- Bishop powerlifters take third place in State March 21, 2019Multiple athletes in the area walked away from the Texas High School Women’s Powerlifting Association’s State Meet with medals last week, including an individual who took home a state title in her weight division.Frank Cardenas Reporter
- TAMUK parts ways with women’s basketball coach March 21, 2019Following the conclusion of the 2018-19 basketball season, Texas A&M-Kingsville Executive Director of Athletics and Campus Recreation Steve Roach announced a change in the women’s basketball leadership last week, as head coach Wade Scott and assistant coach D.J. Slifer will…Submitted Item
- Brahmas end skid against West Oso Bears, 8-5 March 21, 2019A 10-game losing streak for the H.M. King Brahmas was snapped Tuesday after they defeated the West Oso Bears 8-5.Frank Cardenas Reporter
- ‘Lil Oscar Day’ set for Friday March 21, 2019The community is invited to take part in this year’s “Lil Oscar” Day, which takes place on Friday and is open to the public.Frank Cardenas Reporter
- Overcast and 75 F at Kingsville, Naval Air Station, TXWinds are from the Southeast at 18.4 gusting to 28.8 MPH (16 gusting to 25 KT). The pressure is 1015.8 mb and the humidity is 69%. Last Updated on Mar 23 2019, 4:56 pm CDT.
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.rssweather.com/zipcode/78363/wx.php. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.