Kingsville police arrested a local man on multiple drug charges following the execution of a search warrant at a residence in the 1000 block of W. Lott St. on Friday.
Agents with the South Texas Specialized Crimes and Narcotics Task Force seized more than $66,000 and arrested a Mexican national for money laundering following a traffic stop near Riviera on Friday.
Kingsville police are seeking the public’s help in identifying the person responsible for robbing a local electronics business at knifepoint on Valentine’s Day.
Kleberg County commissioners on Monday welcomed the new leader of the South Texas Crimes and Narcotics Task Force, while also approving a reorganization of the group to create new positions.
The Kingsville Police Department and the City of Kingsville Municipal Court is taking part in this year’s Great Texas Warrant Roundup, which began on Friday.
Kingsville police arrested a local man on multiple drug charges after finding different types of narcotics in an apartment in the 2800 block of S. Brahma Blvd. Tuesday morning.
A Kleberg County grand jury recently indicted a 51-year-old local man on multiple charges related to the alleged molestation of several young girls.
Kingsville police arrested a 27-year old man Tuesday night for deadly conduct after he reportedly fired a gun while staying at a unit in the Hunter’s Cove apartment complex.
The Kingsville Crime Stoppers held their first portion of their community education seminars last week at the H-E-B Education Center, which covered the topic of synthetic marijuana.
A police report has been filed after several H.M. King High School students were involved in an altercation at the campus on Monday, officials said.
- Warrant Roundup begins in Kingsville February 11, 2017The Kingsville Police Department and the City of Kingsville Municipal Court is taking part in this year’s Great Texas Warrant Roundup, which began on Friday.
- Kleberg County grand jury indictments listed February 4, 2017A Kleberg County grand jury recently indicted a 51-year-old local man on multiple charges related to the alleged molestation of several young girls.
- Local man gets 17 years for violating probation January 14, 2017A man placed on probation last year after successfully filing for a new trial to overturn a prison sentence is heading back behind bars for violating the terms of his probation about 10 months after b
- Probation violation earns 25-year sentence January 14, 2017105th District Judge Jack Pulcher on Wednesday sentenced a Kingsville man to 25 years in prison for violating the terms of his probation, which included drug use and other violations.
- Nueces settles excessive force lawsuit January 7, 2017Nueces County commissioners last week voted unanimously to settle a lawsuit with a Bishop man who claimed law enforcement officers in Bishop and a Nueces County constable’s office used excessive force
- Lozano tops this year's Top 5 Newsmakers list December 28, 20161. J.M. LozanoStaff Reports
- 2016 Year in Review: Joy and loss leave mark on area December 28, 2016JanuaryStaff Reports
- KISD considers court program December 17, 2016The Kingsville Independent School District may have a new program featuring courts in school, Kingsville Independent School District board members announced during a meeting held last week.
- Felon sentenced to 15 years in prison December 17, 2016A felon arrested last year after Kingsville police found him with a loaded handgun and wearing body armor during a traffic stop was sentenced to 15 years in prison on Wednesday in the 105th District C
- Vital Statistics December 14, 2016Births FiledBy Stephanie G. Garza Kleberg County Clerk
- Lady Lions go 5-1 at Canyon February 22, 2017The Santa Gertrudis Lady Lions went 5-1 over the weekend at the New Braunfels Canyon tournament, taking second place in the tourney after falling in the championship game.
- Lady Lions give upset scare to San Diego February 22, 2017Santa Gertrudis Academy held on for as long as they could, but San Diego finally pulled away in the fourth quarter of the 3A area playoff to give the Lady Lions a 47-37 loss Friday at Tuloso-Midway.
- Riviera knocks off ranked teams February 22, 2017The Riviera Lady Hawks have started their 2017 softball campaign with two big wins over state-ranked teams.
- H.M. King roundup 2.22.17 February 22, 2017Boys soccer
- Lady Lions start with two wins February 18, 2017The Santa Gertrudis Academy Lady Lions softball team went 2-0 with two shutouts Thursday in the first day of the New Braunfels Canyon tournament.
- Fair and 68 F at Kingsville, Naval Air Station, TXWinds are South at 13.8 MPH (12 KT). The pressure is 1002.1 mb and the humidity is 96%. Last Updated on Feb 24 2017, 3:56 am CST.
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.rssweather.com/zipcode/78363/wx.php. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.