The Kingsville Police Department arrested a man who allegedly stole a Kingsville taxicab and assaulted and robbed a 70-year-old man last week in Kingsville.
South Texas Specialized Crimes and Narcotics Task Force agents and Live Oak County Sheriff’s Department deputies conducted joint operations that resulted in a seizure $314,860 in suspected drug proceeds.
During Monday’s special meeting of the Bishop Consolidated Independent School District Board of Trustees, Superintendent Christina Gutierrez gave the board an update on the Jan. 6 break in at Bishop High School that resulted in stolen money and thousands of…
The Kingsville Police Department arrested two individuals on felony charges earlier this week after a warrant search allegedly yielded more than 160 grams of synthetic narcotics, cash and other drug paraphernalia.
The Bishop Police Department, with the assistance of the Texas Rangers, is investigating a break-in at Bishop High School that occurred early Saturday morning and resulted in monetary theft and several thousands of dollars worth of property damage.
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton recently warned Texans that fraudulent emails are being sent from people impersonating the Internal Revenue Service targeting users with fake tax documents. These emails often use the subject line “tax transcripts” in an attempt to…
Following a traffic stop on U.S. Highway 77 earlier this week, the Kingsville Police Department is warning residents of the dangers associated with a popular drug-fueled drink.
The Kingsville Police Department is asking for the public’s help in identifying stolen items, after two juveniles were charged in a string of vehicle burglaries that occurred Monday night.
The Texas Department of Public Safety arrested two suspects on human smuggling and engaging in organized criminal activity charges after a traffic stop Sunday in Kleberg County.
On Friday, the Kingsville Police Department’s Street Level Operations Team conducted a search warrant in the 1100 Block of East Fordyce Street.
- 44 year sentence for solicitation of a minor September 1, 2018A Nueces County man was sentenced to more than 40 years in prison Wednesday after he was convicted of attempting to solicit a minor in Kingsville online.Staff Report
- Pct. 4 Justice of the Peace case still on hold August 4, 2018The next step in the ongoing legal dispute over the Pct. 4 Kleberg County Justice of the Peace position will remain unanswered for a few more weeks, after a judge ruled to grant an extension in the case.Christopher Maher Publisher
- Pct. 4 challenger contests election results June 13, 2018The challenger in the race for Pct. 4 Kleberg County Justice of the Peace is contesting the election results in district court, alleging illegal votes were counted in favor of the incumbent.Christopher Maher Publisher
- IBC robber sentenced to 25 years in prison May 19, 2018Four years after he leaped onto the counter of an International Bank of Commerce branch in Kingsville, waved a gun and demanded cash, Mario Martinez was sentenced to 25 years in prison Friday.Christopher Maher Publisher
- Rose accepts plea deal for manslaughter April 28, 2018A 28-year-old woman who was arrested in 2016 for murder pleaded guilty to a lesser charge last week and was sentenced to 15 years in prison.Christopher Maher Publisher
- J.P. ordered to training for ‘redneck’ comment April 28, 2018The State Commission on Judicial Conduct issued a warning to a Kleberg County Justice of the Peace last week for using the term “redneck” in his courtroom.Christopher Maher Publisher
- Texas Supreme Court rules in favor of URI against Kleberg County March 28, 2018A more than decade old legal battle between Kleberg County and Uranium Resources Inc. effectively came to an end last week, when the Texas Supreme Court ruled against the county.Christopher Maher Publisher
- Kingsville man gets six years in prison for high speed chase March 17, 2018On March 8, a DeWitt County jury sentenced 31-year-old Orry Arthur to six years in prison for evading arrest with a vehicle after a four day trial, according to a press release from the DeWitt County District Attorney’s Office.Submitted Item
- Robbery suspect enters guilty plea March 3, 2018A local man accused of robbing a Kingsville bank at gunpoint in 2014 was set to go to trial last week, but instead entered a guilty plea in open court.Staff Report
- Grace period for city warrants ends Friday February 21, 2018Anyone with an outstanding traffic, parking or similar ticket in the city has until Friday to take advantage of a grace period for offenders during a statewide warrant roundup that is currently underway.Staff Report
- Light Rain and Windy and 56 F at Kingsville, Naval Air Station, TXWinds are from the North at 27.6 gusting to 39.1 MPH (24 gusting to 34 KT). The pressure is 1013.5 mb and the humidity is 93%. The wind chill is 50. Last Updated on Jan 23 2019, 1:56 am CST.
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.rssweather.com/zipcode/78363/wx.php. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.