On March 8, a DeWitt County jury sentenced 31-year-old Orry Arthur to six years in prison for evading arrest with a vehicle after a four day trial, according to a press release from the DeWitt County
After suspicious package bombs left at doorsteps in Austin resulted in the death of two people in recent weeks, officials with the Kingsville Police Department are providing information to assist the
A local man accused of robbing a Kingsville bank at gunpoint in 2014 was set to go to trial last week, but instead entered a guilty plea in open court.
A 14-year-old in Bishop was taken into custody last week after he allegedly stole an AR rifle and a handgun from a vehicle.
Anyone with an outstanding traffic, parking or similar ticket in the city has until Friday to take advantage of a grace period for offenders during a statewide warrant roundup that is currently underw
A high-speed pursuit down 14th Street Sunday night ended in the arrest of a Tennessee man wanted on outstanding warrants for burglary, theft and vandalism.
A search warrant served on a home on East Lee Avenue Friday resulted in the arrest of two brothers and the seizure of drugs, guns and nearly $10,000 in cash.
Kingsville police arrested a man Thursday after several ounces of illegal substances, along with packaging materials and a prohibited weapon, were discovered in his possession.
A Houston man is facing federal money laundering charges after police found 10 bundles of cash in a false compartment during a traffic stop in Kleberg County Friday.
A Kingsville man is facing charges for distribution of crack cocaine after a search warrant was served at his home Sunday.
- Kingsville man gets six years in prison for high speed chase March 17, 2018On March 8, a DeWitt County jury sentenced 31-year-old Orry Arthur to six years in prison for evading arrest with a vehicle after a four day trial, according to a press release from the DeWitt CountySubmitted Item
- Robbery suspect enters guilty plea March 3, 2018A local man accused of robbing a Kingsville bank at gunpoint in 2014 was set to go to trial last week, but instead entered a guilty plea in open court.Staff Report
- Grace period for city warrants ends Friday February 21, 2018Anyone with an outstanding traffic, parking or similar ticket in the city has until Friday to take advantage of a grace period for offenders during a statewide warrant roundup that is currently underwStaff Report
- Bail denied for Reality Winner February 3, 2018A Kleberg County native accused of leaking classified information in June will remain behind bars until her trial.By Allen D. Fisher Managing Editor
- Arson suspected in fire January 27, 2018Kingsville Fire Department is investigating a suspected arson fire that damaged a mobile at Kings Manor Mobile Home Park Thursday.By Allen D. Fisher Managing Editor
- Two TAMUK students’ families file lawsuit January 27, 2018The families of two Texas A&M University-Kingsville students who died in a car accident last year are suing Enterprise Rent-A-Car and General Motors.By Allen D. Fisher Managing Editor
- Former Kleberg jailer pleads guilty to sex with inmate November 15, 2017A former Kleberg County jailer pleaded guilty Tuesday to charges he had improper sexual contact with a female inmate last year.
- Local man sentenced to 8 years September 30, 2017A 53-year-old man facing murder charges in Kleberg County pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of manslaughter with a deadly weapon last week and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.
- Reality Winner informational gathering set for Sept. 2 August 19, 2017Family and supporters of Reality Winner to hold event at South Gate Mall parking lot.
- Kingsville man gets prison for synthetic pot August 19, 2017A Kingsville man last week was sentenced to eight years in prison after he pleaded guilty to a first-degree felony drug charge stemming from his arrest for possessing synthetic marijuana earlier this
- Lions pick up wins over Spring Break March 17, 2018The Santa Gertrudis Academy Lions picked up a pair of wins over regional opponents during the week, defeating the San Diego Vaqueros, 10-4, on Wednesday, and following that victory with another win ov
- Bishop Badgers get sweep of visiting Friars March 17, 2018The Bishop Badgers varsity baseball squad hosted a doubleheader with the Bishop Lynch (Dallas) Friars visiting Bishop on Thursday, resulting in the Badgers sweeping the Friars, 9-2 and 12-0.Fred Salinas
- Lady Brahmas rally twice, but fall in extras March 14, 2018The H.M. King Lady Brahmas rallied from seven runs down to force extra innings, but ultimately fell in the ninth to Taft, 12-9, on Monday.
- Riviera Seahawks stay unbeaten in 32-2A March 14, 2018The Riviera Seahawks stayed unbeaten in District 32-2A with a 9-1 win over the Freer Buckaroos on Monday.
- Bulls win district opener with late flurry March 14, 2018The H.M. King Brahmas used a pair of four-run rallies to win their District 31-4A opener over the Aransas Pass Panthers on Friday, 8-1.
- Fog/Mist and 73 F at Kingsville, Naval Air Station, TXWinds are South at 12.7 MPH (11 KT). The pressure is 1005.1 mb and the humidity is 90%. Last Updated on Mar 19 2018, 6:56 am CDT.
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.rssweather.com/zipcode/78363/wx.php. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.