A local woman managed to avoid jail time for leading police officers on a pursuit last year that left one officer injured and herself hospitalized, but she was ordered to repay nearly $14,000 in resti
A local doctor under investigation for sexual assault and indecent exposure in Mission and Kingsville was arrested again on Thursday after another alleged victim came forward in Mission claiming a sex
Area law enforcement officials last week said they were ready to comply with a new bill recently signed into law by Gov. Greg Abbott that would, in part, allow for individuals to be questioned about t
The Texas Medical Board has temporarily suspended the medical license of a Kingsville doctor who is under investigation for sexual assault and indecent exposure, officials recently announced.
More than $3 million in suspected illegal gambling proceeds seized in operation.
Kingsville police on Thursday arrested a 29-year-old man on multiple drug charges following the execution of a search warrant.
Kingsville police are asking for information from the public about possible victims in the area who may have been patients of a doctor under investigation in Mission for indecent exposure and sexual a
Agents with the South Texas Specialized and Narcotics Task Force last week conducted two separate traffic stops along U.S. Highway 77 several hours apart that resulted in the seizure of more than $500
Kingsville police are asking for the public’s help to find the individual or persons responsible for the recent theft of a pickup truck in the 500 block of Alexander St.
A Kingsville man was sentenced to 12 years in prison for synthetic marijuana possession following a plea hearing before 105th District Judge Jack Pulcher on Wednesday.
- Police to comply with SB 4 May 13, 2017Area law enforcement officials last week said they were ready to comply with a new bill recently signed into law by Gov. Greg Abbott that would, in part, allow for individuals to be questioned about t
- CASA volunteer making a difference April 26, 2017For 21-year-old Yesenia Martinez, volunteering with the Brush Country Court Appointed Special Advocates has been a blessing, though not just for her.
- JP reprimanded for judicial conduct violations April 22, 2017A local justice of the peace was reprimanded and ordered by state officials to complete additional education for several violations of judicial conduct, including using racially insensitive language i
- ‘Not guilty’ verdict in 2013 burning case April 1, 2017A Kleberg County jury took a little over an hour to return a verdict of not guilty in the case of a local woman accused of setting her boyfriend on fire in 2013 following an argument the couple had at
- Grand Jury indictments April 1, 2017A Kingsville man arrested this year on multiple drug charges was recently indicted by a Kleberg County grand jury for possession of marijuana, stemming from the discovery of two bags of marijuana in a
- Judge denies medical release for murder suspect April 1, 2017A local district judge last week denied a request for a Kingsville man charged with murder to be released from jail to his elderly parents for medical reasons, meaning the defendant will remain behind
- Man gets 10 years for intoxication manslaughter April 1, 2017A local man pleaded guilty last week to intoxication manslaughter and was sentenced to 10 years in state prison following an appearance in the 105th District Court of Judge Jack Pulcher.
- Jury returns 'Not guilty' verdict in 2013 burning case March 30, 2017A Kleberg County jury took a little over an hour to return a verdict of not guilty in the case of a local woman accused of setting her boyfriend on fire in 2013 following an argument the couple had at
- Trial begins in 2013 burning case March 29, 2017The trial of a local woman accused of setting her boyfriend on fire in 2013 got underway on Tuesday, with opening arguments presented along with testimony from prosecution witnesses.
- Judge rejects plea deal for bank robbery, trial next March 2, 2017105th District Judge Jack Pulcher on Thursday rejected a plea deal for a local man accused of robbing a Kingsville bank at gunpoint in 2014, turning down an agreement between the prosecution and defen
- Lady Lions head to regional finals May 24, 2017The Santa Gertrudis Academy Lady Lions finished off a sweep of the Hallettsville Lady Brahmas on Saturday in Floresville, winning game two of the series, 10-2.
- Heartbreaking end to Lady Badgers’ run May 24, 2017Squaws end Bishop’s season.
- Bishop to meet Lago Vista for third straight year May 24, 2017The Bishop Badger baseball team continued to build on its reputation as one of the top 3A teams in the state as it completed a sweep of District 31-3A rival Santa Gertrudis Academy in the regional quaBy Aaron Ames Sports Correspondent
- Shiner gets best of Riviera in semifinals May 24, 2017For the second straight year, the Shiner Lady Comanches ended the season of the Riviera Lady Hawks in the 2A regional semifinals, coming away with a 15-4, six-inning win on Saturday in Beeville to swe
- Local athletes place at state track meet May 20, 2017Madison Alegria had the top finish for the local athletes competing at last week’s UIL state track and field meet, taking third place in the 2A high jump.
- Mostly Cloudy and 81 F at Kingsville, Naval Air Station, TXWinds are from the Southeast at 15.0 gusting to 24.2 MPH (13 gusting to 21 KT). The pressure is 1007.2 mb and the humidity is 88%. The heat index is 88. Last Updated on May 25 2017, 9:56 pm CDT.
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.rssweather.com/zipcode/78363/wx.php. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.