Changes could lead to hefty fines for illegal dumping violations in Kleberg.
Kingsville police are advising residents to take necessary precautions to protect their homes, like locking doors and windows or being aware of one’s surroundings, after recent reports of people burgl
Kingsville police are urging local businesses and residents to be wary of individuals using fake $100 bills to complete transactions after an increase in reports from the public in recent days.
105th District Judge Jack Pulcher on Thursday rejected a plea deal for a local man accused of robbing a Kingsville bank at gunpoint in 2014, turning down an agreement between the prosecution and defen
Kingsville police are asking for the public’s help in identifying the individual responsible for the robbery of a local convenience store in the 800 block of W. King Ave. Thursday night.
Agents with the South Texas Specialized Crimes and Narcotics Task Force were part of a multi-agency coalition that arrested a Mexican national after they discovered several bundles of cocaine in the v
Kingsville police arrested a local man on multiple drug charges following the execution of a search warrant at a residence in the 1000 block of W. Lott St. on Friday.
Agents with the South Texas Specialized Crimes and Narcotics Task Force seized more than $66,000 and arrested a Mexican national for money laundering following a traffic stop near Riviera on Friday.
Kingsville police are seeking the public’s help in identifying the person responsible for robbing a local electronics business at knifepoint on Valentine’s Day.
Kleberg County commissioners on Monday welcomed the new leader of the South Texas Crimes and Narcotics Task Force, while also approving a reorganization of the group to create new positions.
- Judge rejects plea deal for bank robbery, trial next March 2, 2017105th District Judge Jack Pulcher on Thursday rejected a plea deal for a local man accused of robbing a Kingsville bank at gunpoint in 2014, turning down an agreement between the prosecution and defen
- Warrant Roundup begins in Kingsville February 11, 2017The Kingsville Police Department and the City of Kingsville Municipal Court is taking part in this year’s Great Texas Warrant Roundup, which began on Friday.
- Kleberg County grand jury indictments listed February 4, 2017A Kleberg County grand jury recently indicted a 51-year-old local man on multiple charges related to the alleged molestation of several young girls.
- Probation violation earns 25-year sentence January 14, 2017105th District Judge Jack Pulcher on Wednesday sentenced a Kingsville man to 25 years in prison for violating the terms of his probation, which included drug use and other violations.
- Local man gets 17 years for violating probation January 14, 2017A man placed on probation last year after successfully filing for a new trial to overturn a prison sentence is heading back behind bars for violating the terms of his probation about 10 months after b
- Nueces settles excessive force lawsuit January 7, 2017Nueces County commissioners last week voted unanimously to settle a lawsuit with a Bishop man who claimed law enforcement officers in Bishop and a Nueces County constable’s office used excessive force
- 2016 Year in Review: Joy and loss leave mark on area December 28, 2016JanuaryStaff Reports
- Lozano tops this year's Top 5 Newsmakers list December 28, 20161. J.M. LozanoStaff Reports
- Felon sentenced to 15 years in prison December 17, 2016A felon arrested last year after Kingsville police found him with a loaded handgun and wearing body armor during a traffic stop was sentenced to 15 years in prison on Wednesday in the 105th District C
- KISD considers court program December 17, 2016The Kingsville Independent School District may have a new program featuring courts in school, Kingsville Independent School District board members announced during a meeting held last week.
- Rico Trevino strikes out 13 in one-hitter March 25, 2017The Badgers get revenge over Bulldogs.
- Six Lions earn honors March 22, 2017Santa Gertrudis Academy had six players recognized for their play during the past basketball season by District 31-3A.
- Quick start for Academy in district play March 22, 2017The Lady Lions had a quick start to their District 31-3A season Friday
- Gattis named MVP March 22, 2017Bishop’s Bailey Gattis was named the District 31-3A defensive most valuable player for this past season, leading the Badgers’ all-district selections.
- Brahmas split first two district contests March 18, 2017The H.M. King Brahmas split their first two District 31-4A games this week.
- Fog/Mist and 68 F at Kingsville, Naval Air Station, TXWinds are Southeast at 5.8 MPH (5 KT). The pressure is 1010.3 mb and the humidity is 100%. Last Updated on Mar 26 2017, 3:56 am CDT.
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.rssweather.com/zipcode/78363/wx.php. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.