RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.kingsvillerecord.com/search/?q=&t=article&l=25&d=&d1=&d2=&s=start_time&sd=desc&c%5B%5D=news/crime*&f=rss. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.
- Two indicted on felony counts related to deaths of James and Michelle Butler January 22, 2020A man and woman authorities believe may be connected to the deaths of James and Michelle Butler were each indicted on three felony charges by a Kleberg County grand jury, but no chargers for murder were included.Frank Cardenas Reporter
- Lawsuit alleges retaliation by county attorney December 12, 2019A former commander of the South Texas Specialized Crimes and Task Force filed a lawsuit in federal court last week alleging the Kleberg County Attorney forced him out of the organization when he raised concerns about her use of forfeiture…Christopher Maher Publisher
- Longoria pleads guilty to murder August 15, 2019A Kingsville man pleaded guilty Monday to charges of murder and tampering with physical evidence in connection with a July 2017 stabbing.Staff Report
- Kenedy County Judge reprimanded August 1, 2019The State Commission on Judicial Conduct issued a public warning to Kenedy County Judge Louis E. “Bud” Turcotte on July 16 after concluding that he avoided appointing a prosecutor to a case for more than a year and avoided recusing…Anthony Ruiz Reporter
- 7 years for child pornography conviction June 27, 2019A man who was arrested in Kleberg County on charges of possession of child pornography was sentenced to seven years in prison after choosing to take a plea deal earlier this week.Frank Cardenas Reporter
- De La Paz to be sworn in as Pct. 4 JP May 9, 2019In Saturday’s General Election for Precinct 4 Justice of the Peace, Ofelia “Ofie” Gutierrez defeated write-in candidate John De La Paz by more than a hundred votes. However, because of a ruling by the 13th Court of Appeals last week,…Anthony Ruiz Reporter
- De La Paz to remain JP after appeal dismissed May 2, 2019Esequiel “Cheque” De La Paz will continue to serve as the Precinct 4 Justice of the Peace after the 13th District Court of Appeals ruled Monday that the 105th District Court’s orders be vacated and the case dismissed for want…Anthony Ruiz Reporter
- Rangel-Botello pleads guilty to murder April 25, 2019A Kingsville man pleaded guilty to murder Tuesday, two months after a jury deadlocked on a verdict on his case.Staff Report
- De La Paz files motion to stay Pct. 4 General Election April 11, 2019With the general election less than one month away, Precinct 4 Justice of the Peace candidate Ofelia “Ofie” Gutierrez is set to face write-in candidate John De La Paz, the brother of incumbent JP Esequiel “Cheque” De La Paz.Anthony Ruiz Reporter
- Cantu found guilty in IBC Bank robbery April 4, 2019More than four-and-a-half years since her part in a bank robbery, and nearly a year after her accomplice pleaded guilty to the crime, Joanna Cantu was found guilty of two counts of aggravated robbery in a jury trial that concluded…Anthony Ruiz Reporter
- Santa Gertrudis' Yadi Lopez overcame injuries on way to playing college ball January 23, 2020A 15-year career of playing softball as a young T-ball player to taking part in travel ball has all culminated into taking her skills to the collegiate level for Yadira “Yadi” Lopez.Frank Cardenas Reporter
- Lady Badgers prepare to face off against Santa Gertrudis Academy January 23, 2020The Lady Badgers will look ahead to Friday night to face off against District 31-3A rival Santa Gertrudis Academy.Frank Cardenas Reporter
- Poll: Javelinas softball favorites to repeat as conference champs January 23, 2020One season after a historic run the NCAA Division II Women’s College World Series, the Texas A&M University-Kingsville Softball team is already favored to defend their conference title.Frank Cardenas Reporter
- H.M. King powerlifting lifts its way to victory at tournament January 23, 2020The H.M. King Boy’s Powerlifting team recently hosted the Brahma Strong Powerlifting meet in Kingsville, where the team earned a first place finish for the first time this season.Submitted Item
- TAMUK alumni lobbied for Art Briles as coach January 16, 2020Editor's Note: The online version of this story corrects an error made by an interviewee related to the role of a former colleague of Art Briles from the University of Houston. The incorrect statement has been removed.Frank Cardenas Reporter
- Overcast and 68 F at Kingsville, Naval Air Station, TXWinds are Southeast at 10.4 MPH (9 KT). The pressure is 1014.4 mb and the humidity is 90%. Last Updated on Jan 25 2020, 6:56 pm CST.
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.rssweather.com/zipcode/78363/wx.php. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.