The Kingsville Police Department's Street Level Operations Team on Friday morning executed a search warrant that resulted in the arrest of four individuals after a variety of drugs were found in a res
Deputies with the Kleberg County Sheriff’s Office arrested three people and seized about $1.5 million in black tar heroin that was hidden in a sport utility vehicle following a traffic stop along U.S.
Kingsville police are asking the public to be vigilant against identity theft after a recent influx of forgery cases since the beginning of this year.
Kingsville police are advising the public about the dangers of synthetic marijuana due to a recent increase in overdoses from people found unconscious from the drug and requiring hospitalization.
A Taylor woman was arrested last week after agents with the South Texas Specialized Crimes and Narcotics Task Force discovered more than $500,000 hidden in the gas tank of her vehicle.
A Kleberg County jury took a little over an hour to return a verdict of not guilty in the case of a local woman accused of setting her boyfriend on fire in 2013 following an argument the couple had at
The trial of a local woman accused of setting her boyfriend on fire in 2013 got underway on Tuesday, with opening arguments presented along with testimony from prosecution witnesses.
Changes could lead to hefty fines for illegal dumping violations in Kleberg.
Kingsville police are advising residents to take necessary precautions to protect their homes, like locking doors and windows or being aware of one’s surroundings, after recent reports of people burgl
Kingsville police are urging local businesses and residents to be wary of individuals using fake $100 bills to complete transactions after an increase in reports from the public in recent days.
- JP reprimanded for judicial conduct violations April 22, 2017A local justice of the peace was reprimanded and ordered by state officials to complete additional education for several violations of judicial conduct, including using racially insensitive language i
- Judge denies medical release for murder suspect April 1, 2017A local district judge last week denied a request for a Kingsville man charged with murder to be released from jail to his elderly parents for medical reasons, meaning the defendant will remain behind
- ‘Not guilty’ verdict in 2013 burning case April 1, 2017A Kleberg County jury took a little over an hour to return a verdict of not guilty in the case of a local woman accused of setting her boyfriend on fire in 2013 following an argument the couple had at
- Grand Jury indictments April 1, 2017A Kingsville man arrested this year on multiple drug charges was recently indicted by a Kleberg County grand jury for possession of marijuana, stemming from the discovery of two bags of marijuana in a
- Man gets 10 years for intoxication manslaughter April 1, 2017A local man pleaded guilty last week to intoxication manslaughter and was sentenced to 10 years in state prison following an appearance in the 105th District Court of Judge Jack Pulcher.
- Jury returns 'Not guilty' verdict in 2013 burning case March 30, 2017A Kleberg County jury took a little over an hour to return a verdict of not guilty in the case of a local woman accused of setting her boyfriend on fire in 2013 following an argument the couple had at
- Trial begins in 2013 burning case March 29, 2017The trial of a local woman accused of setting her boyfriend on fire in 2013 got underway on Tuesday, with opening arguments presented along with testimony from prosecution witnesses.
- Judge rejects plea deal for bank robbery, trial next March 2, 2017105th District Judge Jack Pulcher on Thursday rejected a plea deal for a local man accused of robbing a Kingsville bank at gunpoint in 2014, turning down an agreement between the prosecution and defen
- Warrant Roundup begins in Kingsville February 11, 2017The Kingsville Police Department and the City of Kingsville Municipal Court is taking part in this year’s Great Texas Warrant Roundup, which began on Friday.
- Kleberg County grand jury indictments listed February 4, 2017A Kleberg County grand jury recently indicted a 51-year-old local man on multiple charges related to the alleged molestation of several young girls.
- Lions, Badgers advance to regionals April 22, 2017Both the Santa Gertrudis Academy Lions and Bishop Badgers track and field teams took part at the 3A area meet Wednesday at Javelina Stadium, with the Academy girls winning the area championship.
- Lady Lions finish district undefeated April 22, 2017Academy wraps up district play on strong note.
- Seahawks advance to region April 22, 2017The Riviera Seahawk track and field team competed at the District 31 and 32 area track meet Wednesday in Three Rivers, with several athletes advancing to the Region IV 2A meet.
- Academy gets shutout over Banquete April 19, 2017Game had to be played in two different locations over two-day span.
- Riviera girls win at district April 19, 2017The Riviera Lady Hawks middle school track and field teams competed at the District 31-2A meet last week in Three Rivers, with the seventh grade team winning the district title.
- Partly Cloudy and 73 F at Kingsville, Naval Air Station, TXWinds are South at 5.8 MPH (5 KT). The pressure is 1014.4 mb and the humidity is 57%. Last Updated on Apr 24 2017, 9:56 am CDT.
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.rssweather.com/zipcode/78363/wx.php. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.