RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.kingsvillerecord.com/search/?q=&t=article&l=25&d=&d1=&d2=&s=start_time&sd=desc&c%5B%5D=news/crime*&f=rss. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.
- 44 year sentence for solicitation of a minor September 1, 2018A Nueces County man was sentenced to more than 40 years in prison Wednesday after he was convicted of attempting to solicit a minor in Kingsville online.Staff Report
- Pct. 4 Justice of the Peace case still on hold August 4, 2018The next step in the ongoing legal dispute over the Pct. 4 Kleberg County Justice of the Peace position will remain unanswered for a few more weeks, after a judge ruled to grant an extension in the ca
- Pct. 4 challenger contests election results June 13, 2018The challenger in the race for Pct. 4 Kleberg County Justice of the Peace is contesting the election results in district court, alleging illegal votes were counted in favor of the incumbent.
- IBC robber sentenced to 25 years in prison May 19, 2018Four years after he leaped onto the counter of an International Bank of Commerce branch in Kingsville, waved a gun and demanded cash, Mario Martinez was sentenced to 25 years in prison Friday.
- Rose accepts plea deal for manslaughter April 28, 2018A 28-year-old woman who was arrested in 2016 for murder pleaded guilty to a lesser charge last week and was sentenced to 15 years in prison.
- J.P. ordered to training for ‘redneck’ comment April 28, 2018The State Commission on Judicial Conduct issued a warning to a Kleberg County Justice of the Peace last week for using the term “redneck” in his courtroom.
- Texas Supreme Court rules in favor of URI against Kleberg County March 28, 2018A more than decade old legal battle between Kleberg County and Uranium Resources Inc. effectively came to an end last week, when the Texas Supreme Court ruled against the county.
- Kingsville man gets six years in prison for high speed chase March 17, 2018On March 8, a DeWitt County jury sentenced 31-year-old Orry Arthur to six years in prison for evading arrest with a vehicle after a four day trial, according to a press release from the DeWitt CountySubmitted Item
- Robbery suspect enters guilty plea March 3, 2018A local man accused of robbing a Kingsville bank at gunpoint in 2014 was set to go to trial last week, but instead entered a guilty plea in open court.Staff Report
- Grace period for city warrants ends Friday February 21, 2018Anyone with an outstanding traffic, parking or similar ticket in the city has until Friday to take advantage of a grace period for offenders during a statewide warrant roundup that is currently underwStaff Report
- Partly Cloudy and 86 F at Kingsville, Naval Air Station, TXWinds are from the Southeast at 18.4 gusting to 24.2 MPH (16 gusting to 21 KT). The pressure is 1010.1 mb and the humidity is 72%. The heat index is 96. Last Updated on Sep 24 2018, 5:56 pm CDT.
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.rssweather.com/zipcode/78363/wx.php. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.