The Kleberg County Sheriff’s Office is warning local residents of a phone scam that is targeting the elderly.
Four years after he leaped onto the counter of an International Bank of Commerce branch in Kingsville, waved a gun and demanded cash, Mario Martinez was sentenced to 25 years in prison Friday.
Two traffic stops last week by agents with the South Texas Specialized Crimes and Narcotics Task Force led to the seizure of cocaine and $20,000.
A U.S. Border Patrol agent assigned to the Kingsville Border Patrol Station was injured last week while attempting to apprehend an undocumented immigrant.
A 28-year-old woman who was arrested in 2016 for murder pleaded guilty to a lesser charge last week and was sentenced to 15 years in prison.
A former professional soccer player from Mexico was arrested in Kleberg County Thursday after task force agents found more than a quarter of a million dollars hidden in compartments in his vehicle.
A 28-year-old Kingsville man was arrested Thursday on 14th Street for possession of synthetic cannabinoids.
A traffic stop on U.S. Highway 77 netted task force agents nearly half a million dollars in cash Wednesday.
Two residents of a home near Texas A&M University-Kingsville were arrested Friday morning when a law enforcement raid revealed synthetic marijuana in the house.
A Kingsville man who was arrested in a drug raid on his home in February entered a guilty plea last week in return for an eight year prison sentence.
- IBC robber sentenced to 25 years in prison May 19, 2018Four years after he leaped onto the counter of an International Bank of Commerce branch in Kingsville, waved a gun and demanded cash, Mario Martinez was sentenced to 25 years in prison Friday.
- J.P. ordered to training for ‘redneck’ comment April 28, 2018The State Commission on Judicial Conduct issued a warning to a Kleberg County Justice of the Peace last week for using the term “redneck” in his courtroom.
- Rose accepts plea deal for manslaughter April 28, 2018A 28-year-old woman who was arrested in 2016 for murder pleaded guilty to a lesser charge last week and was sentenced to 15 years in prison.
- Texas Supreme Court rules in favor of URI against Kleberg County March 28, 2018A more than decade old legal battle between Kleberg County and Uranium Resources Inc. effectively came to an end last week, when the Texas Supreme Court ruled against the county.
- Kingsville man gets six years in prison for high speed chase March 17, 2018On March 8, a DeWitt County jury sentenced 31-year-old Orry Arthur to six years in prison for evading arrest with a vehicle after a four day trial, according to a press release from the DeWitt CountySubmitted Item
- Robbery suspect enters guilty plea March 3, 2018A local man accused of robbing a Kingsville bank at gunpoint in 2014 was set to go to trial last week, but instead entered a guilty plea in open court.Staff Report
- Grace period for city warrants ends Friday February 21, 2018Anyone with an outstanding traffic, parking or similar ticket in the city has until Friday to take advantage of a grace period for offenders during a statewide warrant roundup that is currently underwStaff Report
- Bail denied for Reality Winner February 3, 2018A Kleberg County native accused of leaking classified information in June will remain behind bars until her trial.By Allen D. Fisher Managing Editor
- Two TAMUK students’ families file lawsuit January 27, 2018The families of two Texas A&M University-Kingsville students who died in a car accident last year are suing Enterprise Rent-A-Car and General Motors.By Allen D. Fisher Managing Editor
- Arson suspected in fire January 27, 2018Kingsville Fire Department is investigating a suspected arson fire that damaged a mobile at Kings Manor Mobile Home Park Thursday.By Allen D. Fisher Managing Editor
- Badgers’ bats come alive late against Academy May 23, 2018The Bishop Badgers swept past the Santa Gertrudis Lions with an 11-0, game two shutout win in the 3A regional quarterfinals on Saturday to advance to face the Hallettsville Brahmas in the regional semFred Salinas
- Shutout sends Lady Lions to regional finals May 23, 2018For the third straight season, the Santa Gertrudis Academy Lady Lions went through the Hallettsville Lady Brahmas in the 3A regional semifinals for a spot in the regional championship.
- Seahawks advance in dramatic playoff May 23, 2018It was as tense a situation as a team can find itself in during the postseason.
- Academy wins pitching duel in game one May 19, 2018Hits and runs were at a premium on Thursday in game one of Santa Gertrudis Academy’s 3A regional semifinal series against Hallettsville, but the Lady Lions came away with a 3-1 win in Goliad to take t
- Bishop Badger Athletic Booster Club honors high school students at sports banquet May 19, 2018The Bishop Badger Athletic Booster Club hosted the Bishop Badgers Sports Banquet Wednesday, May 16 at the Knights of Columbus Hall on 14th Street in Kingsville.By Fred Salinas Sports Contributor
- Partly Cloudy and 77 F at Kingsville, Naval Air Station, TXWinds are East at 3.5 MPH (3 KT). The pressure is 1015.5 mb and the humidity is 90%. Last Updated on May 23 2018, 11:56 pm CDT.
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.rssweather.com/zipcode/78363/wx.php. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.